* According to, like, Everyone.
2. Like, Europe
5. Tremblant, QC
5. Sun Valley
5. NO, WAIT, COFFEE SHOPS
6. Mad River Glen, or not cos it's scary.
7. NO, WAIT, DEER VALLEY
8. Vail. And a little place called Ahspen.
9. Rainier? Is that a thing? Should I get some bar-mode boots?
11. Tucks, if you're like, hard.
13. Pontoon I saw it on the YouTube
15. Is Oregon near Iowa?
16. Cairngorms, Scotland, which is like, in Europe or Andorra?
17. New Zealand
18. The waterparks of Jay and Jackass
19. JHole, but, like, watch out, cos skiing's harder there.
20. The Mangy Moose
21. You're Cody Townsend? Man, I'm so much better than you.
22. Somewhere in New Mexico
23. Chair 7 Extreme
24. I think it's in the Andes?
25. Hyland Hills
28. Wait, Baker's not on a volcano?
32. There's TWO Cottonwoods?
33. Lindsey's gym
34. Alyaska? Aleksa? Amazon? Something like that.
35. Theo the Brave
36. Great Big Bear Valley Mountain Lake
37. Coopers, Anthony Lakes, Beaver, Pomerelles, Mission, Cannons, Saddleback, Sugars, &c, &c
38. Bjarne's Van I saw it on YouTube
39. Cuff alignment
40. The K12
41. Red Chair
42. French Fries
43. My Smartwool PhD socks have holes in the heels.
44. I can't root for Mikaela cos she didn't Gold 36 times.
45. I can't even say Oslo, or Kristiania, let alone Altai. Can we just say it's from Austria?
46. BURRITO, STAT.
47. Is it still skiing if you didn't drink beer?!